Try any, or all, of the 300 videos in our library. At the end of 6 months you only buy the videos you want, at the prices you know in advance. It’s that simple!
How it works
- Sign up to our 6 month free trial.
- Browse the library and choose the videos you want to use in your organisation. It could be one or all of them – there are no restrictions.
- We will personalise the videos of your choice with your logo in the top right hand corner and on the closing slide.
- We will send you the embed codes for the videos so that you can load them onto your website and intranet, use them in social media and share them with patients and staff.
- Nominate someone to be your “video champion” who will act as a point of contact and who will encourage people across your organisation to make the most of this great resource.
Getting your videos seen
As part of the Health and Care Videos Academy, we don’t just leave you there. We will help you to get your videos seen by as many patients and staff members as possible. We will provide you with ‘how to’ video guides, invite you to best practice webinars, and provide QR codes and sample Facebook and Twitter posts.
We will also provide you with regular statistics on how many times your videos have been played, so you can see how your departments are doing and the use your patients are making of the videos.
Our case studies will show you how other Trusts and organisations are using video.
What happens at the end of the 6 month trial period?
At the end of the 6 month trial, you tell us which videos you would like to carry on using:
- You only pay for the videos you want to keep. The price you pay depends on how many videos you want. Our prices range between £40 and £95 each plus VAT.
- We will send you the video files and extend your embed codes to 3 years.
Who is eligible for this offer?
- NHS Trusts
- Clinical/specialty departments or associations
How do I sign up?
This really is a risk-free way to start using video in your patient pathways so call us on 01626 833937 or email [email protected]