In association with….
Calling all trainee doctors & dentists in Wales……
Can you identify an area where video can be used to improve patient care?
Do you want to adopt a different approach to your Quality Improvement Project?
If the answer is yes, enter our competition to win:
- Production of 2 videos to support your project, plus the use of up to 5 videos in the Health and Care Videos library
- Support in presenting your project at regional or national meetings
- Recognition of your work through Health and Care Videos publicity and your newly commissioned videos
featured on www.healthandcarevideos.com*
- Access to BMJ Quality and the opportunity to get published in BMJ Quality Improvement Reports journal (worth £495)**
Two runners-up will also be chosen to have one video produced for their QI Project.
Who is eligible?
All trainee doctors and dentists in Wales.
What do you need to do?
To enter, click on this link to download the Quality Improvement Competition Entry Form. Once complete save as a PDF, enter the details on the form below and upload your saved PDF file and any supporting documents, before clicking on ‘submit’.
Your entry will need to include a detailed description of your proposed Quality Improvement Project explaining:
- The issue – What the issue is within your current pathway/procedure/system that needs to be changed or improved
- Population – Who is affected
- Intervention – How you propose to make these changes or improvements by using video
- Measurements – Existing baseline data and how you will demonstrate success or that an improvement has been made
We successfully ran this competition in the South West (Severn and Peninsula) earlier this year – take a look at the winning QI Projects and videos.
Closing date for entries is Friday 25th November 2016. Winners will be notified by 12th December 2016. Please note that due to the number of entries received we have postponed the announcement of the winner(s) to 19th December.
* The winning videos will go live on our website where they will be available to purchase by any organisation or trust that has an interest in the subject. **Please note that BMJ Quality access offers guidance only and is not a guarantee that your project will be published. Data protection: By entering the competition you are agreeing to be contacted by Health and Care Videos in the future with information that may be of interest to you (you will be able to opt out at any stage) and if you are chosen as the winner or runner up, for your name and project to be used in our publicity material.No Fields Found.